EXPO Milano 2015
I have visited Universal EXPO 2015 – Feeding the Planet – Energy for Life.
For further information: www.expo2015.org
Organization of exhibition spaces is very friendly to visitors:
– spacious, shadow and early main road,
– a lot of places for rest with drinking water, eating areas with clean toilets,
– attractive pavilions made from wood and verdure surrounded with water, local food, drink and kind people,
– pleasant music all around,
– didactical approach what is healthy food is present but all around is food industry,
– a really nice face of big money.
Many of the pavilions are presentations of destinations for tourists or presentation of local fruits and vegetables. In some of them they use attractive new technology too show something usual. Also Slovenia has beautiful wooden pavilion:
“I Feel Slovenia. Green. Active. Healthy.“
I haven’t seen something new or unexpected. Maybe I have missed something important.
It have been very funny to look plants (much more beautiful of those in my garden) all around.
In the town I have seen interesting historical exhibition with great names from global art scene and nutrition industry: